me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

6 decks


That's what it will take to play this new game - 6 WHOLE DECKS of cards! Tim and I were invited over to a friend's home on Saturday night to learn a game - Hand and Foot (I think that's what it was called). It wasn't hard to pick up and it was really a lot of fun to play. We were playing until almost midnight - now we are addicted!
I've decided that I need to have a "hand and foot" day at least once a quarter - complete with treats and everything! Now it's time to extend the knowledge of this "new" game to others so that our circle of players can grow!! Wouldn't that be fun?
So Mrs. C - thanks for teaching us - now let's go and get others to learn! ;)

5 comments:

The Circus said...

I love hand and foot!

Christy Woolston said...

I've only ever played with six people. The logistics might change and the number of decks might need to be increased if we have more than six but adventure and exploration is so much fun so I'm in. It is addicting isn't it? Can't wait to play again!

msaonika said...

ooooh! I want to learn!! Looks like fun!

Heidi Sue said...

I wish we could have made it. It sounds like it is a fun game.

JSCrawford said...

I never heard of it till a new family moved into our ward. Hmmmm looks like we need to learn before we come see you in April!