
Today has been crazy! There has been so much to do to get Tim off the ground in his new office - yet so little can be done. We are still waiting on Comcast to get his phone line set up. You can't order business cards or even put up advertisements without a phone number! Stinkin' Comcast! This past weekend I sent Tim to get his own cell phone. When he lost his job we cancelled his line and he took over my phone. Anyway - with him getting his own cell phone we can at least advertise for him. So this morning while Tim was with his "tech guy" (THANKS WILL ;)) and working on his website - I was at home working on an ad for him.
(Tim likes to take advantage of my talents in this area!). So - I finally got an ad done - one that he was satisfied with - and I posted it! Now we wait! His web page was posted today as well. There is still a lot of work to do on it but at least there is something! He plans to have all sorts of tabs, a blog, and a Facebook page. He's got his work cut out for him! Anyway - if you want to see the start of his page go HERE.
After all of that was taken care of, and a few chores were done, I decided that it was time to head to the gym. I got the bright idea to take the kids along and let them swim! As we were walking in a lot of people were walking out! I started to question my good intentions and instantly tried to figure out how to deal with the crying that would surely ensue as soon as the kids saw the pool was closed. (and I DID check the hours before we left - so it shouldn't have been closed). Upon further investigation we learned that someone pooped in the pool and they were merely cleaning it. So - the kids waited with Tim while I ran upstairs to claim an Elliptical Machine.
Anyway - it was a crazy day and I think that the kids had a nice day off of school. Now I need to find something to occupy them for tomorrow....
2 comments:
WOW!!! I like the website! Good luck! Are the kids off school today?
Good to see you on the machine lady lady! :) Just a few more weeks until we cruise... :) YAY
Post a Comment