me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Changes

I'm always trying to come up with something new for my blog. Little changes - here and there - to keep the excitement and freshness going! So - I'm making a few changes for this new year, YAY!
I've added a section of "useless information" to the right sidebar. Do you see it? It has a picture of a man putting something in the trash. I plan to offer you 365 USELESS tidbits of knowledge to add to that vault that it kept behind your skull. This is sort of a tribute to my husband. We tease him about all of the useless knowledge that he has but the reality is that his knowledge of such things adds to his charm! People giggle about it - but they are also the first ones to call and ask a question! I know that these tidbits will have little value for you - unless you're appearing on Jeopardy - but they are fun nonetheless!
I will also be updating my daily thought. It can be found right in the title of my blog (under "Aislinn's Thoughts"). For the past 3 months it has said "I love being an LSU fan" - and although that is VERY true - there is more that runs through my brain than just this! So - look for that to change frequently as well!

I will still maintain my "God Moment" blog. If you aren't familiar with this - it's a blog that I started last year to record the times that I see the hand of God in my life or the lives of others. It's my journal of tender mercies and blessings that I feel should be acknowledged. Sometimes it's my cries for help and the angels that arrive to comfort me. You can find the link to that blog HERE or on my right side bar.
In addition to my thoughts and noticing the tender mercies that surround us, it's time to focus on the blubber part of me. When Tim and I got serious about getting into shape - I started a blog called "Melting Flubber". I didn't want to keep the record of my constantly changing body on my main blog - because I figured that many of you just don't care - but I needed the record for me - the visual - so that I could stay motivated. Again - a journal of progress that was right in front of my face each time I logged in. I have decided that I will start this blog again because on Monday I will start going back to the gym. In order to be successful - for me - I have to be accountable and even if that's to imaginary readers, it works for me. You can find the link to that blog on my right side bar as well!
So there you have it - a few things that I have going on in the world of blogs! I hope that you all have a great weekend and that the start to 2010 has been a happy one!

No comments: