M has taken a real interest in cooking. She likes to read the cookbooks and decipher the measurements and ingredients. She likes to help too! She had been bringing home a children's cook book from school and she was so sad when it had to be returned. So - for Christmas, Grandma Sandy said to find her something with cooking and I did! I found the modern version of the same cookbook that she had been bringing home - and the sweetest little "chef outfit" ever! M was super excited and she just couldn't wait. For her first creation she made us a peanut butter cream cheese dip - it wasn't bad (and I don't like cream cheese!).
Later in the week we took M to get her hair cut. She cuts a little herself - here and there. Then Tim cut her bangs - per my request - but he didn't know that hair is longer wet than dry - so when those bangs dried - they became WAY SHORTER than I was expecting! Then on Wednesday morning she got gum in her hair. Needless to say - the poor mop on her head was a mess and in need of some TLC! So off to get it "fixed" we went!
It snowed a lot last week! M & N got sleds for Christmas. They've been using the driveway - as you know! I figured that I better get some pics of em' while I can - and I found N riding his sled like a snowboard and M was trying it too! They were having so much fun in the snow! I really should take em' to a real sledding hill - but for now the driveway will do (I guess).



4 comments:
M's hair is so cute. Short bangs and all. I've been grateful on many occasions that hair grows back relatively fast. :) Looks like a fun week!
I love M's hair. She looks so cute in her chef hat and apron. That fondue looks wonderful. YUM YUM!!
I got a block of swiss cheese just waiting for me to fondue! I gotta find a good time to do it.
M looks great. The chef outfit is just perfect for her. She's looks so focused when mixing her dip. Love it!
I love M's hair. She is so cute!
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. You are a cool mom.
Post a Comment