TODAY'S THOUGHT: Looking forward to the weekend!
That video is so cool!! I did fall off my chair laughing at Tim's favorite nudie bar!!! It looks like a perfect location for an office!!
EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DGood things happen to great people :)
WOW love the old building!! Congratulations and best of luck!!
Ummmmm, Is he going to be working for someone, or is he renting office space? I'm super excited for you guys!
I know!! I know!!
That's awesome. The office looks great and so... official! Yay to new beginnings.
I like it - what a great video! I felt almost like I was going to work myself :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That video is so cool!! I did fall off my chair laughing at Tim's favorite nudie bar!!! It looks like a perfect location for an office!!
EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Good things happen to great people :)
WOW love the old building!! Congratulations and best of luck!!
Ummmmm, Is he going to be working for someone, or is he renting office space? I'm super excited for you guys!
I know!! I know!!
That's awesome. The office looks great and so... official! Yay to new beginnings.
I like it - what a great video! I felt almost like I was going to work myself :)
Post a Comment