me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Saturday, January 16, 2010

is that a tiger?

L is a funny little guy- just goofy as can be. Tim and I were laying in bed this morning - trying hard to ignore the commotion so that we didn't have to leave the warmth of our room - when L came in. He climbed into my bed and started telling me all sorts of things. He showed me his trucks (which he put in bed with me too), he told me that he was a "fuddy duddy" and that I "need to get up!" He just kept talking and talking and I just laid there and listened. Then my stomach growled! L looked at me with big wide eyes and said "ooooo...a tiger". (More like a pussy cat I thought - but whatever you think bud - whatever you think!)

2 comments:

JSCrawford said...

R would say...mommy hungry? That's cute how L referenced it to a tiger.

msaonika said...

Depends on how loud the Growling was. :) I would have thought a tiger too...