For scouts this week - N worked on his pinewood derby car! He's so ready to race that thing it's not even funny! He almost cried when they didn't finish them on Thursday! For Christmas we gave the kids a homemade 12 page coupon book. They can cash in one coupon per month for a date with Mom or Dad to things like dinner, Boondocks, bowling, etc. This is allowing us to stretch their Christmas out over the year and spend some quality time together too! Today (Saturday) - N decided to cash in a date with Tim and go bowling! N got a strike and he even won - they had a good time together. Next week I get a date with M to the Spaghetti Factory! Won't that be fun?
This morning - before Tim and I went to the Oquirrah Mountain Temple - we stopped and picked up a new computer for his future office. He's in love and so are the kids! It's all wireless and the entire computer is in the screen - and it's a touch screen. We were blessed in this purchase for sure!!
Anyway - that's all I can share at this time! Hope you're having a great weekend - wherever you are!



3 comments:
Wow! That computer sounds awesome! I'm jealous!
Yeah, that computer would definitely be to complex for me to use... :)
I'm giddy for the both of you. So much fun energy in the air. May it all continue. Let the tender mercies flow.
Post a Comment