me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random Thoughts....

Every once in a while I like to regurgitate a few random things. Mainly because these are things that are floating in my head - but it isn't enough to really write a paragraph or two about! I'm having one of those days - a day where so much is moving through my mind that I need to spit it out or choke on it! I'd rather spit it out!
So - this is just random - no particular order or anything like that - just stuff that's been on my mind!
* hope I don't have to sew another patch on a scout shirt for a LONG time - that was a mess!
* So grateful for progress
* Dirty dishes are disgusting
* I hate "that time of the month" - wish it would just go away!
* I would like to cut my boobs off for Christmas next year! Wonder if anyone would baulk at that one - or the 3K it costs to do it!
* Cleaning off the table includes wiping it down people!
* N looks so cute in his scout uniform!
* I hope Stephanie Nelson's (A.K.A. NIE NIE) surgery goes well.
* I hope Sister Ulmer's surgery goes well too
* I am so glad that Jen sent me an e-mail - I like her! :)
* Do girls ever grow out of their "end of the world" drama? I hope so!
* I am looking forward to going to the temple this weekend!
* I'm sick of laundry
* Tim needs to pick up his crap from his side of the room!
* If M melts down one more time today I'm going to choke her!
* If K downloads another thing to the computer and attaches my cell phone number to it - to give me a $30.00 charge - I'm gonna choke her too!
* L needs to go to bed!!!
And with that - I better get - L is driving me nuts begging for milk. I think I'm sending them all to bed at 7:30!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks Aislinn!!! I like you too!

Unknown said...

wow... you have a lot of thoughts in your head. I guess that is probably a normal mommmy thing too. What is the with the boobs? don't like them? I sure enjoy not having that "time of the month" really anymore... love my hysterectomy LOL... i point at the feminine hygen isle and giggle LOL

Heidi Sue said...

DO you need some Doke!!! Or maybe some time with THE GIRLS!!!

Christy Woolston said...

GIRL TIME...that sounds appealing. Heidi, you gonna throw something together? :) You make me laugh Aislinn, in my head I started singing, "All I want for Christmas is my boobs cut off, my boobs cut off, my boobs cut off..." Too Funny!

luvmyav8er said...

I always laugh at everything you say, but I had to laugh at the part where K downloads things to your cell phone! Logan and Lex always put my number in too, and I would get these text messages wondering why. It didn't take me long to realize that they were on a website on the computer and then they would start to giggle. At least that didn't charge me, but Logan has a prepaid spending card and went to a site asking for a credit card number and I noticed money was coming off of his card. He didn't realize that it will take money off his card to go to this site! He does NOW!