This is how I feel on MOST Wednesday mornings! I know - right now at this very moment - that Wednesday morning will roll around again in about 6 days and 22 hours- but will I go to bed early when Tuesday night rolls around - probably not!Last night I got caught up in the History Channel's new program "After Armageddon" - so interesting!
Anyway - many people have to get up around 7ish during the week to get their kids out the door for school. But not me! My kids don't have to leave the house until 8:40 so sleeping until 7:45 is normal around here! This is not the case on Wednesdays, however, and I HATE IT!
K has orchestra at 7:30am - so she has to be up by 6:30 which means that I need to get up. It's not enough to roll out of bed and turn on her bedroom lights and tell her to get up - NOPE - she sleeps through that. So I have to be proactive and actually wake up myself and I HATE IT!
I will be SO glad when early morning orchestra is over - in 6 months! Does that make me a bad mom? Maybe. But I think it makes me a lazy mom and it's ok to say that because I already know it's true!
4 comments:
Nope! I am so ready for school to be over with! Home school is sounding better and better every day. I hate waking up at 7:30, I like to sleep until 8 or 8:30. It's funny how just one more hour can make a difference.
I can offer no sympathy here since the boys start school at 7:50 and the rest start at 8:10. Our mornings start at 6:30 a.m. every Monday through Friday morning. So, NOPE...no sympathy. :)
Aren't you glad your kids won't have to go to early morning seminary? I am not a morning person either.
I like being the Lazy mom :P There's nothing wrong with that as long as the kids KNOW that you love them - You don't have to get up early, you just have to do everything ELSE :)
Post a Comment