
N came home from school on Monday afternoon saying that he didn't feel well. He plopped down on the couch and didn't move the rest of the day. (not normal for this spunky kid). He had a small fever when he went to bed but that was it. Tuesday he woke up vomiting. YUM! He stayed home - of course - and continued to throw up all day long. Then last night he went to bed and we kept our fingers crossed that it was over!
He slept great all night! YAY! Then this morning, when he got up, it started again! OH JOY! So - can you guess what I'll be doing all day? YUM....I'm so glad that these guys are "bowl trained". He has been carrying his bowl everywhere he goes - and good thing too, because it just keeps coming up! Yeah - that's probably more than you wanted to know, huh?! So, have nice day ya'll.... I know I will!
1 comment:
Poor Guy! Poor Mom! Get better N. It's no fun being sick. Hope you get a little more color to ya by the end of the day...you're looking a little green in the picture. :)
Post a Comment