me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Coming up...

It's TUESDAY... can you believe it?! I was pretty lazy yesterday, and couldn't really afford to be. Lots going on around this household. I did, however, get a menu made for the entire REST of March!! YAY.... so now I don't have to think about what I'm gonna cook.
So, this is what's coming up around here over the next few weeks...
M has a birthday party this week. (that means food, decorations, a little girls - yay)
I have my FIRST Stake YW First Aid certification day this week too. (I hope it goes well, certifying CPR and basic first aid is something I'm familiar with - but in 2 hours? We'll see!)
M's b-day is next Monday... so of course we have to make the day itself special! (BUCCA for dinner - so yum!)
Tim's parents are coming in next week. (better straighten the guest room!)
My dad is coming in next week. (thank goodness for hotels! ;) )
M's baptism is next week - which means family gathering, food, games, and lots of laughs... which also means CLEAN THE HOUSE WOMAN!
Then I get to breath for a few DAYS before we bring on the scrapbook expo, N's b-day, Easter, special visitors from OMAHA (oh yeah!), and K's b-day!! (Oh yeah, and then throw soccer and baseball in the mix and we're really having fun!)
WOOOO... lots coming up, lots to do!! This is the fun kind of insane though. I like to be busy, I just tend to save the needful things until the very end... and that's when it gets crazy! Wish me luck... join in the fun... pray for me... whatever you like to do!!

1 comment:

Christy Woolston said...

All of the above. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there. (Except on the 20th...boohoohoo...still sad about that one) :(

Can I help with anything?