me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Funny

A man says to his wife, "you never argue with me when I get angry with you. How do you control your anger so well?"
The wife answers, "I clean the toilet".
The man responds: How does that help?
The wife says, "I use your toothbrush!"
Ha Ha.... thought that was funny! My dad and Ronda left this afternoon and now it's time to take a nap, clean up and then head to the conference center for the Young Women's broadcast. I get to take K this year - even though she isn't 12 yet - she's only 3 weeks away so we are going to take advantage of the opportunity to listen to the Prophet speak to these wonderful young ladies! Won't that be fun?
I'll update you on all the happenings from the past week soon, but for now... I'm off to close my eyes!