me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Egg Fun!!

yeah - I know that Easter was a while back - so I'm a little behind. But the grandparents want to see what's going on... so HA!
We dyed Easter Eggs like most families! Everyone played their part - dad helped, mom took pics.. you know how it is! The kids had fun picking out pretty colors and making their designs. (I particularly like the LSU egg!) L was even excited - although I'm sure he didn't know what he was excited for... yet!
Tim mainly helped L. He dyed a few eggs and then he dropped one. When it cracked - he became curious and picked out it.. til he peeled it. Then he naturally put it in his mouth... and ate it! Silly boy!
Of course the EB came to our house and Grandma Martha even managed to leave a treat here too! The kids enjoyed their Easter goodies and although this was fun, we did make sure that our focus was where it belonged - on the Savior and his life. It really was a beautiful day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Martha said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing. Glad the kids enjoyed Grandma Easter Bunny.

Christy Woolston said...

Better Late than Never. Easter seems so far away already. Crazy Stuff! Looks like they all had a good time. What a stash they got! WhooHoo! Can Grandma Easter Bunny come to my house next year? :) HEHEHEHA!