me and Tim Oct 2013
Monday, April 19, 2010
Silly Signs
At the end of the hallway you can see the doors to 2 rooms. One is N's door - the other is M and K's door. Everyday the signs on the door grow in number or change in message. While reading the signs one particular day, I had to laugh and decided that this would be worth documenting! So I took a few pics. If you look closely you can tell what signs belong to what door. These kids crack me up - and their pictures... so funny. I particularly love the blue sign that has the symbol for "male" circled and crossed out! The funny thing is, that despite their warnings and monetary needs... they still let each other in and they still love each other. These just seem to get posted more when there has been some sort of contention or competition that the other lost! Good times... good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yes, I remember it well. Ha ha
Post a Comment