A wart is a nasty little virus that is sometimes very hard to eradicate! N has 2 of em' - that's right - TWO (one on the bottom of each foot)! We took him to the Dr. and she told us of all sorts of home remedies to try. We did. NO LUCK!
We went to the store and bought a freezing stick. We tried it. STRIKE TWO!
Today, however, N will have an appointment with a dermatologist to freeze those suckers (or whatever it is that they do) right off.
Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal - but one of these little buggers is right on N's heel. Right where your shoe rubs when you put it on. When you have shoes like soccer cleats - that are tight - we have tears nearly every game. Poor guy - it just hurts him so bad (I'll spare you the nasty pictures!). So - it's time to bring in a professional and see what they have to say and what they will do. N has a baseball game tomorrow - so I hope that this little procedure today won't be a hindrance! We shall see.
On a side note.... I will be putting 2 other children through painful procedures today as well!! L has a splinter that we can't get out - and now a hard callousy thingy has formed around it - and it needs to come out - his foot is in pain too and he's been asking me to "call the Dr. lady" for a few days - so he'll see a Dr. today as well.
M is 8 now - and that's the age that we let the girls get their ears pierced. She has been asking for weeks to get it done and I know what will happen - we'll get there and she'll cry and freak out and hide and then it will have been a waste of time and gas!! But... she keeps asking... and we did say 8yrs old...so TODAY I will take her and see what happens. I'll keep you posted!
So there it is ... just call me the master of pain.. the mistress of terror... or whatever it is that you want to call me!
1 comment:
I can kill warts, but I wouldn't reccomend it on kids.Big Josh had one on his ring finger, and it was hard for him to wear his ring, so out came the toenail clippers and bleach. It was painful, and the bleach burned that back of his hand because it was sitting on the grass and just laying in it, but the wart hasn't come back in like 8 years. Bleach kills everything!
Post a Comment