TODAY I get to host a "Hasboro Game Night" thanks to "houseparty.com". If you remember not too long ago, I hosted a BICYCLE Card night.. and we had a ton of fun! Then I was selected for this one. Tonight's game will be the NEW Trivial Pursuit - not being released until August. So, a few friends will come over and we'll play!
Over the past few weeks I've been spending some time at Orson Gygi (Oh, one of my favorite places!) getting some refresher tips on Fondant - and learning how to play with an air brush machine, and lots of other fun cake things! So, we've been working on a cake for 3 weeks - and last night we got to finish it and bring it home. I figured that since I was having a party, why not make a cake to reflect our game night?
And WAH-LA.... that's what I did!

3 comments:
wow... looks great. Have a fun party
Looks awesome!!!
I can't WAIT - so, where is Karen's cake? PS - glad to see that the firewire cable works. :)
Post a Comment