Well, we're half way through the week. Can you believe it? What have you been doing all week long?
I'm back from Grand Junction. The trip was very productive. I went with the purpose of getting a few things to add to my garage sale in order to earn a little extra money so that we can take care of our bills. I came home with an entire truck load of things from wonderfully generous people and no room to spare! (In fact, I was told to come back and get a 2nd truck load, but I may wait and do that in August and have another sale in September!)
Anyway... so now the real work begins. Cleaning things, pricing things, and keeping the kids out too! On top of this I have to get my house ready for my HASBORO party this Friday!!
N has the next game of their tournament TONIGHT!
I have to finish 2 cakes!
K is heading to Manti for the weekend!
Oh... there is so much, welcome to my crazy life!
On another note... a funny from yesterday.
L was laying in my lap. My stomach growled and he looked at me and said "Whoa, that as your airplane". HA HA... not sure how he came up with that, but he told me over and over that my Airplane was in there!
So, that's what's happening here... hope all is well with you, wherever you are!
2 comments:
Hey I have a bunch of scrapbooking stuff that you can have for your yard sale!
Happy your home. But happy that you got some good stuff too! Have a GREAT day!
Post a Comment