me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A few pics for you!

If you read THIS blog then you are aware that Tim's radiator cracked. L was sure that he knew how to fix it!
From my office window this is what I saw... L, standing on a stool with a wrench in his hand, looking at the engine.
Wonder what was going through that little head of his!
This was the scene in my kitchen yesterday. This is over spray from an airbrush gun. I wiped down the stove top and walls and it still looked a little pink from the red spray. So I sprayed it with 409 and everything became a BRIGHT PINK - sort of like "luminol" that the CSI shows use to spray and find blood! HEHEHEHE... anyway... I thought it was funny, that over spray got everywhere! FUN STUFF... can't wait to get more familiar with the airbrush because that's gonna make my cakes AWESOME! (Thanks Dad!)

3 comments:

elkaholic said...

Whatever he did, it worked. Radiator is fixed and no leaks anywhere. Goos job Lane!

msaonika said...

Yes, it will make them awesome... nice pinky stuff - I love it! Can't wait to see what you created with the pink...

Anna said...

How funny! It looks like you were attacked by Care Bears farting or something. Sorry, that was a little weird... :)