me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Wedding Cake!!

My day started off with an interview (more on that later) and progressed to completing this wedding cake and delivering it to Herriman, Utah. When I arrived at the location, I discovered that the reception was to be outside - and it was HOT! I was worried about the cake, I have no idea how it will hold up being outside for 3 hours (yeah, the bride told me 5pm - but the reception wasn't until 7 - and I was there at 4!). Anyway, so I put the cake together in the "mud room" of this house while 5 little girls, with curlers in their hair, watched. They were so cute - so curious!
Then the Maid of Honor paid me and off I went. Never met the bride or groom - so I hope they like their cake! You can see more pictures of this cake HERE!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephy Sue said...

Very pretty! You are talented!

Christy Woolston said...

An interview AND a cake. You've been a busy girl. The cakes look beautiful. Look at all the practice you're getting in. Definitely time to start making some money for your beautiful creations...you're doing fantastic!

msaonika said...

You didn't blob about the interview silly...

but the cake looks wonderful! I wish that I could have been there to see it live... :)