me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer illness


This little gal is sick and has been for 2 days now! Poor thing.... it's no fun to be sick in the summer, when all of your friends want to play, when the sprinklers are calling your name, when it's so sunny outside!
She's be puking a bunch and my washing machine is on full time duty for the time being. L doesn't seem to understand to stay away, and he gets jealous when M gets Gatorade or a long cool bath - he wants so badly to have those things too. So much so that this morning we caught him in the tub with her AND drinking from her Gatorade bottle - GREAT!
I hope she gets to feeling better soon. With another 3 day weekend upon us, parades and fireworks, I don't want her to miss a minute of Pioneer Day fun!
In other news... I've been popping in and out of Baskin Robbins this week. The manager that is training me is about as dull as they come and needs a serious lesson in how to train people. Honestly, I wouldn't have learned anything had I not asked a single question - UGH! But today is my last day with her and then I'm on my own - so I think I'll be able to survive.
Girls camp is descending upon us quickly and I have a ton to do still. I think I'm quickly developing a talent in juggling! Until next time....

3 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

I agree...poor thing. Hope she gets better so she doesn't miss out on any more fun.

I'm so excited for you regarding your Baskin Robbins find. Sorry it's a bit dry with the trainer. You'll be set loose soon and I'm excited for that too...take pictures?

Good Luck with Girl's Camp.

Martha said...

Hope M feels better quickly.

Good luck with your new opportunity.

Stefani said...

look on the bright side... at least the trainer isn't some control freak that makes you feel unwanted. At least you know how to ask questions... that way you learn what pertains to you ;)
Hope your little one gets better soon. Sure wish you were bringing them along so we could meet them, but I guess we will just have to visit you someday instead

Stefani