me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Monday, October 25, 2010

HI

Hello BLOG! I haven't forgotten you! In fact - I have pictures to share with you. Pictures of the Reflections projects that we worked on with the kids, pictures of spooky cupcakes that I made, pictures of N's last soccer game (and oh boy was it wet!). However, for some reason Picasa isn't connecting with blogger - so it will take a little time! In the meantime this is what's been happening:
* Prelude to Christmas Orchestra practice started - K will be playing the violin.
* N played his last soccer game of the fall season on Saturday - they lost 5-0. (ouch! But it was raining - HARD - so maybe that played a role in it!)
* K had a soccer game on Saturday also - they lost too - not sure of the score though!
* We saw RSL BEAT Cruz Azul - in SLC (3-1), and N got to take his best friend, Nick - who fell off the chair and busted his mouth and it bled a lot!
* I made spooky cupcakes!
* I had 2 cake consults last week - and a 3rd that had to reschedule
* Tim gained 5 new clients
* K is starting to get the hang of her new school and how it works and has begun testing out of a lot of classes!
* L has changed his mind about 10 times on what he wants to be for Halloween
* M cleaned her room without being asked!
* M also sang every song in the primary program... a first for her!
* I am almost done piecing together a quilt that was started a year ago!
* I learned to make a rag bag - THANK YOU BECKY!
* and finally - this morning, we woke up to SNOW on the mountains, and a smidgen in our yard - oh joy! (HA)
So there you have it - in a nutshell... just some things going on here!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Fun stuff!!!!
Bring that quilt over and I will help you with it!! I am tired of all of my projects!!