me and Tim Oct 2013

me and Tim Oct 2013

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's officially official!

See what came in the mail? My licenses!! YAY - so now it's not just official, it's REALLY official! If you haven't done so yet - check out my website - it's up and going too! (www.ocd-cakes.com). So now what? I guess the advertising begins and I slowly try to build my portfolio and gain momentum in this highly competitive world of cake decorating! So - if you have ideas, feel free to share them... I'm always looking for something new!!

in other news... L is happy that the sun is actually shining for at least the LAST DAY of May!! It's been pretty yucky weather here and I'm starting to wonder if Mother Nature is bi-polar! N and M are thrilled that Friday is their last day of school and K has been done for a few days now, so she is just trying to find things to do!

Last Friday we let K go with her cousin, K, to Lagoon. Lagoon was open for some of the local schools and K's school was one that opted to go. So she went and the parents stayed behind. A little freedom for the girls -every once in a while - isn't a bad thing and they had a great time! The lines were short and they rode everything a few times!!

Ok - time to get back to creating new ideas and moving forward! Have a great week y'all!

5 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

YAY! That was a process. But, there is a good outcome. Best of luck. You've got a good start already. I know you'll do great.

Anna said...

Congratulations!!! That's so fun!

Martha said...

That's GREAT!! All your hard work has paid off. Your cakes of beautiful! L is so cute!! Love that sweet face...

Heidi Sue said...

So excited for you!!! I love your website!!

Tiffany said...

That's so fantastic!!! I'm glad I got to know you before you became famous and landed your own network tv show...because that's the natural next step, right?! ;)