I have a bunch of pics that need to get posted... I just need to find 2 minutes to sit down and do it! I have 6 wedding cakes in August - so things are a little crazy and when the crazy gets CRAZY the blogging gets pushed to the side... ya know?! Anyway... here are a few pics from the last few weeks. I have lots more, but with only a minute to sit and type - you'll have to wait until tomorrow or Saturday for more!
2 weeks ago, my friend Shani, and her hubby Jaren, came to visit! Boy I love these guys!! It was wonderful to see them! We went to the opening day of Harry Potter together, we sat around and did nothing but talk, it was just pure fun! L loved Jaren's glasses and M thought Avery was the most awesome little girl ever! Shani has a dog named Charlie and I'm telling you, my kids were in DOGGIE HEAVEN! Now that the Crawford's live a little closer, I'm hoping we get to visit in person every few months!! YIPEE!
Last week the state of Utah celebrated the "Days of 47" - or Pioneer Day. In 1847 the pioneers made their way to Utah where they settled, were free from persecution, and began building a new home and way of life. Pioneer Day is as big as the 4th of July to the residents of this great state! There are things to do all over the state, every day of the week - and for once we decided to take advantage of some of these things. On Monday we took the whole family to the rodeo! We've taken the kids before, but this will be the first one that they can remember. The Days of 47 queen came into our area and M got all excited - so we chased her down and got a picture!
Of course the one thing that everyone wants to see at a rodeo is the bull riding. I love bull riding. I watch it on TV, I go love it at the rodeos, ... yeah - didn't know that didja?! (Heck, I've been asking Tim for years to take me to the NRF in Vegas because they are always in October - my birthday month!) Anyway.... Tim snapped some pics of the bull riding for us! I love the one in the upper right corner - if you look real good you can see that the cowboy is upside down! These were some mean bulls - and boy were they fun to watch!
1 comment:
It looks like you had a lot of fun. I know how much you love Shani and Jaren. We will boil crawfish if they will come down again.
Post a Comment