It's that time of year... HAHAHHA! No - really! As you know, I have my own business and I NEED YOUR VOTE!! US Bank is running a contest right now for small business owners. There will be 3 winners - each receiving 5,000.00 for their business! I could do a lot with 5K. I could buy some cool cake supplies. I could really push the advertising side of my business, and so on!!
So, if you want to help me - and I know you do - this is what you need to do!
1. - DO YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE? If the answer is YES, then you can help!!
2 - go to your FB Page and either find my profile and click on the link to US BANK Looking up with us challenge - or do a search for US BANK looking up with us challenge
3. When you get to the US bank page - allow them to access your info and then do a search for OZZIE'S CAKE DESIGNS
4. When my submission comes up - VOTE FOR ME (and then leave me a comment letting me know you were there!)
each FB page can only vote one time - so if you have multiple pages with multiple addresses, then go for it - otherwise, only one vote!
Thanks everyone... and if you will let me highjack your blog to put a plug on there too, let me know... and I'll write a "guest post" as to why I would like your friends votes as well!! (Shameless yes, but hey, it's FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment